Skip to content

Toggle service links

Untitled Document
reserve and register
If you need HELP with your registration please use this email form or call us on +44 (0)845 2416555. (Monday to Friday 09:00 to 19:00 and Saturday 10:00 to 16:00 UK time).
You've chosen Certificate of Higher Education in Childhood and Youth Studies
If you have previously studied at higher education level you may be eligible for credit transfer. Credit transfer may help reduce the amount of time and cost involved in completing your undergraduate qualification so you are strongly advised to consider applying for Credit Transfer if you think you may be eligible. Credit Transfer can be awarded for a wide range of qualifications and can sometimes be awarded even if you only completed part of a qualification or if your previous study was in a different subject area. You will only be considered for credit transfer if you apply for credit transfer now. If you apply for credit transfer you must wait for the outcome of your application before registering on a qualification.
If you need more advice about your study options please email us or call us on +44 (0)300 303 5303. We will be happy to guide you through your study plans and ensure you get off to a good start.
Considering starting your studies with an Access module? Call us now to complete your registration.
Personal Data
To complete your registration we need to collect personal information from you. The Student Privacy Notice tells you what we do with the information we collect.
After you have registered on the qualification we will ask you to choose your modules and select a payment method.

To begin registration, please tell us where and who you are:

 Already have an OU username? Sign in
If you are already an Open University Student sign in now using your username or your Personal Identifier (PI). If you have forgotten your password you will be able to reset it.
 Need an OU username? Carry on with your registration and we will create an OU online account for you
If your address is in the UK enter your postcode and click 'proceed'.
If your address is outside the UK click 'proceed'.